2015 Farmers’ Almanac
Will last winter’s horribly cold and snowy winter repeat? Find out in the 2015 Famers’ Almanac!
Each new edition of the Farmers’ Almanac contains 16 months of amazingly accurate weather forecasts, best day guides, planting tips, recipes, sustainable living advice, healthy hints, natural remedies, astronomy, and a bit of humor. The Farmers’ Almanac is your source for ideas on how to “grow your life.” It contains the right amount of useful advice mixed in with weather, wit, and wisdom.
This year’s edition is also packed full of tips, trivia, teasers, and thought-provoking articles including…
- Winter and summer 2015 year at a glance weather, (page 32)
- What to use to cut down on cat litter odors, how to make your own carpet cleaner, and what easy thing you can do to remember who borrowed your stuff (pages 8 and 10)
- What every day chores you may be doing wrong (page 46)
- What 5 ingredients everyone should have in their medicine cabinet (page 50)
- Why peppermint, feverfew, and rosemary can keep you from itching (page 26)
- Ways to eat organic while on a budget (page 60)
- How and what to grow longer into the season so you can eat locally longer (page72)
- Why is it called a Charley horse plus home remedies (page 54)
- 6 ways to ease your dogs fear of loud noises (page 58)
- Fall foliage tips, tidbits and the science behind it (page 80)
- What month in 2015 has two full Moons (AKA one Blue Moon) (page 130)
- What dogs, sea monsters, cows, and chimps have in common, (page 152)
- Where you can see obscure presidential landmarks (page 160)
- Healthier snack recipes (page 168)
- Why it matters where the fish on your plate went to school (page 178)
- How to easily complete your home improvement project with recycled building materials (page 182) … and much, much more!
Plus Best days to fish, quit smoking, plant your garden, shop, look for a job, cut your hair and many more in 2015.
No Wonder Millions of People Read the Farmers’ Almanac Each Year!
Copies start shipping August 9, 2014.