Inside the 2013 Farmers’ Almanac
Valuable, Useful, Helpful, and Fun Tips, Advice and Stories, Exclusive Best Day Calendars for Fishing, Hunting, Brewing Beer, and Getting Married, Gardening Secrets, Amazingly Accurate Long-Range Weather Predictions, Yummy Recipes and Much more!
The 2013 Farmers’ Almanac has answers to questions such as:
- How EXTREME (or not) will winter and summer be next year? Page 25
- Which US cities have the BEST weather? Page 36
- How you can use dishwashing soap and/or boiling water to kill weeds. Page 8
- Why using glass and ceramic dishes is a cost-effective idea. Page 10
- Why what your grandmother used may just be a good idea to bring back in vogue? Page 52
- What Coca-Cola has in common with cleaning the toilet? Page 59
- What natural cure may help keep fleas away from your dog? Page 73
- How you can turn fresh garden-grown tomatoes into a tasty smoothie? Page 150
- Why you should mark your calendar and look at the night sky sometime between May 23-29, 2013. Page 97
And much, much more.
Here’s a sneak peak at a few more features from the 2013 Farmers’ Almanac:
Family Trees — How to start, continue and finish a timely project that’s worth the effort.
Tasty Blender Beverages for Every Season — featuring recipes for Key lime smoothie, sweet potato pie in a glass, spiced tea and many more.
Digging into Garden Roots — a timely article on why growing your own food is easy and a healthy pastime, including tips on how to get planting.
Cutting the Chord — compelling reasons on why and how to shut off the phone and re-plug back into the real world.
Fix It Yourself — helpful must-read tips before you call the repairperson.
Winter Night Comfort Food — Favorite recipes for tasty yet healthy comfort foods, including chicken soup, meatloaf, squash soup and chicken potpie.
Clean and Green — All natural ways to clean your house without the toxic and often expensive chemicals.
Seven Ways to Go Solar — Without Draining your Wallet.
Plus lots of holiday lore including why we kiss under the mistletoe, how Valentine’s Day became a holiday of love, and where the Easter Bunny came from.
This year’s edition, our 196th, is packed with page after page of tips, advice and articles that offer you ways to make 2013 your best year ever.