Waning Crescent

Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays from the entire Farmers’ Almanac family!.

1 Cheryl Girard { 12.25.13 at 12:03 am }

I really enjoy the e-card you sent. And I really enjoy the emails you send with every week. Thank You!

2 William W. Zehner { 12.24.13 at 12:09 pm }

Nice E-Card. I loce Farmers almanac. I love to garden, but really can’y any more and like to keep up with the weather. Thanks fro the info and all you do. So very greatfull.

3 Diane from up North { 12.24.13 at 7:13 am }

Hi Farmers Almanac, it’s really cold here in northern Ontario Canada but reading you makes me feel all warm and cozy just love what you do. especially the recipes Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas. Cheers From me and a Happy New Year…

4 Ted { 12.24.13 at 7:10 am }

Happy Holidays, Thanks for being there. Always look forward to the weekly info.

5 Joyce Massic { 12.23.13 at 3:29 pm }

I really enjoyed the E-Card, it put a smile on my face. I love everything about the Holiday’s. Family, friends, and gatherings. There’s no place like home for the Holiday’s and home is wherever family and friends gather together.

6 Beverly { 12.23.13 at 3:28 pm }

Wonderful Email Card wish it was so could send it to others. Love The Farmers Almanac. Has been a favorite in my family For over 100 years my grandparents went by everything in it. Merry Christmas and blessing to you in the new year.

7 Debbie Pipes { 12.23.13 at 1:14 pm }

Beautiful E-Card. I love farmers almanac,all the information and weather predictions,I don’t know how you do it but the weather is always the way you predict. Thanks for the info, and your great web sight.

8 pete { 12.23.13 at 9:27 am }