Waxing Gibbous

Your Turn to Predict: Super Bowl XLV!

Most of you know that this Sunday is Super Bowl Sunday. While our official weather predictions did forewarn of cold conditions before the big day in Arlington, Texas, the game is being played in a totally enclosed stadium, limiting Mother Nature’s impact on the actual game.

So we want you to take a turn at predicting… Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

The Green Bay Packers

The Pittsburgh Steelers

I just want to see a good game

I won't be watching

(Submitting Vote)
Final Results: (voting is now closed)
49% The Green Bay Packers
37% The Pittsburgh Steelers
7% I just want to see a good game
7% I won't be watching

157 Total Votes

1 Sherrie { 02.06.11 at 1:06 pm }

Watch out Packers I hope Steelers and Refs
don’t steal the game from you like they did
our Seahawk team, I was hoping we was going
to have another chance at them this season.
GO GREENBAY you can do it.

2 embeth { 02.06.11 at 9:30 am }

Have to go with Pittsburgh on this. I was born in Pittsburgh and though I have lived all over the United States, eight other states ,all that moving wasn’t able to take the Iron City girl out of me

3 cae { 02.05.11 at 9:42 pm }

I am part of the 9% who are rooting to see Heidi at some point during the game. 8% are lying. Oh I just want to see a good game Liars!! LOL

4 Liz Albrecht { 02.04.11 at 9:50 pm }

I have been a fan since 1961 and the love of the game and the Green Bay Packers!

5 Joanne { 02.04.11 at 3:08 pm }

Go Pittsburgh Steelers (where I was born). Super Bowl Sunday 2011 will be an awesome football game

6 Nancy { 02.04.11 at 1:49 pm }

I don’t know (or care) squat about football, but I happily provide all of the goodies for the game. I’m hoping the Packers win simply because I love the cheesehead hats. : )